update on allegiance
June 28, 2002 10:53 AM

By the way, if you found yesterday's rant about the pledge of allegiance in any way inspiring, you might want to check out vote.com and post your opinion.

At last check, the count was something to the effect of 12% for leaving the ruling alone, and 88% for singing Yankee Doodle Dandy in the streets [metaphorically speaking, of course].

TrackBack : in generally political stuff « not under god | Main | i believe in peace, bitch »
your wicked thoughts

please note that your IP address is logged when comments are posted, and comment abuse including spam will be investigated and reported to your internet service provider.

in this section
miss anything? (monthly)
artsy stuff
books & tv & internet stuff
fat & health stuff
feministy stuff
generally political stuff
nerdy & silly stuff
sexually liberated stuff
vaguely personal stuff
work & money stuff
i have a livejournal, too
more info
email me
design by seven ten


about the site wicked thoughts edge of the season arts links we have brains