friday five (houses)
June 21, 2002 09:03 AM
I found this one oddly appropriate, considering my current obsession.
1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo? A townhouse. And an apartment, until the end of next week - then just the townhouse.
2. Do you rent or own? Rent.
3. Does anyone else live with you? The boy and two cats (who are both very clingy since the move).
4. How many times have you moved in your life? Here's my trajectory, since birth: Norfolk > Michigan > Norfolk > different apartment > another apartment > new house > dorm in Williamsburg > back to house > other dorm > back to house > apartment > back to house > back to same apartment > back to house > townhouse in Richmond > house > apartment > other apartment > townhouse. So, nineteen, counting those irritating summer shifts between college and home.
TrackBack : in vaguely personal stuff
« faxes are the devil |
| fat people on planes »
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Moving all our furniture. We have surprisingly little furniture, though.
your wicked thoughts
And here I thought I was the only one with a problem staying in one place! I too have moved at least 19 times :)
these are the thoughts of pumakat on June 21, 2002 08:58 PM
Nice site, btw!
please note that your IP address is logged when comments are posted, and comment abuse including spam will be investigated and reported to your internet service provider.