being a cog gets complicated
February 11, 2002 12:30 PM
let's just say. this girl on hold with the investment company wishes she had one of those jazzy little headsets, even if they do hurt ears and muss hair.
because this is long. and here's why:
- my company messed up my social security number some time last year.
- my 401K has been consistently losing money.
- ergo, i do not read info from the investment group in much detail (the amount of money i lose is a little depressing, but i do think it's important to contribute to my "good conscience" fund, so the money sits there getting smaller and bigger at the same time).
- my 401K has been based on the wrong ssn for some time now.
- this makes it somewhat difficult to do things like file my taxes.
TrackBack : in work & money stuff
« feminist and duplicate |
| say hey! »
so i'm on hold. and not really getting anywhere. this is overly complicated.
your wicked thoughts
oh damn kerykes, thats horrible. i work for an HR firm that handles shit like that and i would hate to be the person who had to take that call. but the ladies around here are nice and fix errors quickly, i hope it was the same for you.
these are the thoughts of eris on February 11, 2002 06:44 PM
please note that your IP address is logged when comments are posted, and comment abuse including spam will be investigated and reported to your internet service provider.